Since the introduction of the Climate Change Levy (CCL) sealing loading bays became a must.
We offer sealing solutions for all types of loading bays, whether it is at floor level or dock height, along with all the additional loading bay equipment.
– Provides a means of connecting the vehicle to the building. There are several different kinds of leveller available from hinged-lip to telescopic. We can suggest the appropriate leveller to suit your site.
– A frame to ensure a good fit with a wide range of varying sized vehicle trailers. We can even provide inflatable shelters for a perfect seal every time.
– A stand-alone structure built to extend the loading capabilities of a building. Custom design ensures that the pod is built exactly for your application and needs.
– Protects your building and the vehicles loading/unloading from damage.
– Steel barriers on the ground outside the dock can help protect the dock from damage as they guide the vehicles to the perfect position.
– The ideal way to protect door frames, control boxes and pedestrians from accidental knocks and collisions.
– An essential feature lets both drivers and staff know when it is safe to use the leveller and accompanying door.
– Lightweight, bright and can be positioned at any angle to light the interior of the docked vehicle.
– One standard control panel that can control the door, dock leveller, shelter and traffic lights.
Apart from the obvious money saving benefits there are several other advantages: